The safety of you – our audience – and our artists are of the highest priority. The Norfolk Chamber Consort will be taking the following procedures this season:
- Masks covering the mouth and nose will be required of everyone in attendance throughout the performance
- The performance venue will be considered a “no handshake” zone
- We kindly ask that you not gather in the narthex or lobby before or after the performance
- There will be no post-concert reception – No food or beverage will be provided
- Guests will be expected to observe social distancing to the maximum extent possible
- The sanctuary will be cordoned off to facilitate social distancing – Please choose a seat in the designated areas
- If you are you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (including cough, sore throat, fever, runny nose), or otherwise not feeling well, we ask that you please stay home and live-stream this performance. Follow this link for live stream tickets.
By attending our events, you voluntarily accept responsibility for all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.